Harrison Construction is committed to the health and well being of employees, subcontractors, and visitors to our jobsites. Our employees are well trained and we strive to maintain clean, organized jobsites. We employ the following standards to achieve our safety goals:
- Third party safety consultant performing regular site audits/inspections
- Implementation and training on our comprehensive Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Certification and training for trenching/excavation, fall protection, heat illness, traffic control and forklift operation.
- CPR and First Aid certification
- OSHA educational seminars
- Site specific safety plans
- Zero injuries in 2008
- Workers Comp Modification factors at 68%
- Maintain safety logs and daily reports
- Safety tailgate meetings including all subcontractors
- Utilize Cal/OSHA consultation services
- Cal/OSHA Golden Gate Partnership Recognition in 2007
- Injury/incident reporting and investigations
- Drug and Alcohol policies
We employ sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. They are very important people and we are dedicated to their protection.